Sinister: Useless self-mocking ignorancy

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 23 14:45:31 GMT 1998

Paul Forsyth wrote:

>  I've just been looking for Air's PREMIERS SYMPTOMES in town
>  but can't find anything but Moon Safari. Does anyone
>  know if this previous album is released in this country, or will be,
>  or would I have to order it??

>  Thanks!

Just ordered this lot from CDNow in the states (www.cdnow.com);

       1) AIR : PREMIERS SYMPTOMES-THE SINGLES            7.49
       2) BEDHEAD : BEHEADED                             13.49
       3) DEANA CARTER : DID I SHAVE MY LEGS FOR THIS?   13.49
       4) DAMON & NAOMI : MORE SAD HITS                  13.99
       5) LEFTY FRIZZELL : BEST OF                       14.49
       6) HAND PICKED : TWENTY FIVE YEARS OF ROUNDER      8.49
       7) ALISON KRAUSS : NOW THAT I'VE FOUND YOU        13.57
       8) SILVER JEWS : NATURAL BRIDGE                   13.49
       9) GEORGE STRAIT : BLUE CLEAR SKY                 13.99

Check the top one out - these prices are in dollars, don't forget.
Less than 5 quid - blimey. Shipping on the above costs £12 and
takes about two weeks to arrive. I may have to pay duty on them
(I've ordered twice before - once Customs made me pay duty, once
they didn't) Even if I do, the CDs work out at about £11 each, which
is nay bad at all.

Er, I have no connection with these CDNow bleeders, BTW.

regards,

yerluvinuncleTurt

ps. just been re-listening to the Triffid's 'Born Sandy Devotional'
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm yumm.