Sinister: What Happens Next?

g.j.bevis g.j.bevis at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 23 15:54:08 GMT 1998

Hello.
Sorry.
I'm one of those disgusting 'new' fans. I don't even own 'Tigermilk'.
How shocking!
If you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for never having
heard anything by B and S until mid 1997 then you could let me know what
their next release is going to be?
Also, has anyone got any good ideas for new album titles? My best
idea (so far) is 'Man About The House'
Gav

PS Off the subject maybe, but does anyone like Rialto?