Sinister: B&SC

Bogie Bred rod at xxx.net
Fri Jan 23 15:58:41 GMT 1998

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, plaird wrote:

> >Do they play Belle and Sebastian in Evol? (look there is some relevance
> >here).
>
> That's what we really want to know. We could build up a small register of
> venues from all over who are known to have joined the cause :-)

I've heard them played at Kinky Indie on a Thursday at the Citrus by the
really rather gorgeous DJ lady, and I once got DJ Lee to play it at FBI
after risking life & limb to climb up to speak to him.  He played it after
The Monkee's Stepping STone, and the dancefloor completely emptied.
(IIRC, this was the night before the Assembly Rooms gig)

Rod.  (bloody hell - on topic for once)

               Rod Begbie @ http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceerab/index.html |