Sinister: Indie is a four letter word

timminsc timminsc at xxx.ie
Fri Jan 23 18:04:54 GMT 1998

 Keith,

 I was talking about the years 91-93, when, well in my opinion Evol was
good. It may be shit now but I don't really know.
   Sorry, that sounded like I was annoyed with what you wrote I wasn't at all.
>You serious? Evol... shite more like. The only times I've ever wound up at
>Evol's when absolutely nothing else is on.

  As far as FBI goes I don't think I've been since the summer of 93 either
and then I moved to Glasgow never to return.

>I used to quite enjoy FBI, although I haven't been since summer 1993 and
>everyone tells me it's complete arse now.

 A shame really. As it used to be fun. The records they played were always
different than what you could find in other places. And at the end, when
clubs in Edinburgh used to be opened to 4am, they used to always play
'Sunday morning', ahhh.

  But that was then and this is......

 Claire..