Sinister: ms. queen- no b&s

KATHLEEN MARY ANDERSON 96a10193 at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 23 16:36:30 GMT 1998

last night i was listening to R4's book at bedtime, an ian banks
novel about a scottish rock group called "frozen gold" and their ups
'n' doons of being the biggest thing since jesus and the traumas of
standing next to the dry ice machine when on stage...
 it had been turned into play really and was interspersed with all
these musical snips, supposedly of the band's big hits ( one song
began with the laydee proclaiming truths of "shell like ears" )...
and apparently all these were sung by a certain monica queen!  life
just gets better and better once you duet with b & s.

t'other kate