Sinister: B&SC

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 24 03:39:17 GMT 1998

>> That's what we really want to know. We could build up a small register of
>> venues from all over who are known to have joined the cause :-)

> >Do they play Belle and Sebastian in Evol? (look there is some relevance
> >here)

Well, I can confirm EVOL doesn't play B&S.
It's shite as well (unless you like a night of Oasis and Cypress Hill)

Please let us know if there are any places in countries other than the
UK who would play B&S and make a night out very special.

>Vinyl Tap in Leeds is selling a poster of Lazy Line Painter Jane in case
>anyone's interested. A snip at seven pounds, I'm sure you'll all agreeĀŠ

Pam Berry take note!!!   What is 7 UK pounds in US Greenbacks?
Love and cherish LLPJ posters, they should not have monetary value.

Jeepster - What are these encoded MIME file thingies I keep receiving?
For all I know I may be receiving the meaning of life, or a prize such
as B&S playing in my club for nothing. 'cept I can't read them.

Yours, drunk as a Lord,

The Lairdster.