Sinister: arse poo feck feck feck.

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 24 12:16:23 GMT 1998

Never listen to Honey.

Otherwise known as HoneyEncouragerToMakeEveryonePoor.

He invents this fabulous IRC room.

He makes me go.

And my phone bill is telling me I owe them 66 pounds.

I am not a happy bunny.

And John and Laurel and Matt and Paul and Andy and Tag and everyone else
I have talked to on there, well, it was fun!

I have now deleted my program from  my home pooter. However it is not
delted from my u:\ drive at college heehee. I don't know if I am allowed
to have that there but I do. So I will try and join 4 to 4.30 and during
the day.

I am a most uncontent bunny. In fact I am a very upset bunny.

Never listen to Honey. He'll break your heart into little
pieces.

Oh I don't mean that I'm only kidding.

If anybody would like to help me out with the phonebill..... I'm not at
*all* proud! :-)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Sarah

I'm too melancholy to quote Tom Jones. What can I quote?

"The difference between love and comfort
Is that comfort is more reliable and true
Brutal and mocking yet always there
A crutch for emnitys saddest glare"
        --Comfort Comes by the Manic Street Preachers.

I am feeling even more stupid due to my first ever proper interview with the
Pastels not recording due to borrowing a dodgy tape. Nothing works out right.
And even when it did record, I wish it didn't becuase my voice is horrible. But
hey. Coulda been worse. I could be very ill at the moment. Oh I am. Bugger....

Sorry, i forget this aint the Sinister counselling service :o)