Sinister: Tigermilkround, and Air

Mark mdp21 at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 24 16:02:31 GMT 1998

To save the bother of writing to everyone individually, just thought I'd
say that anyone who has asked me for a tape, I will be sending them out as
soon as I can, and hopefully all by Monday.

Isn't the Air record good? My flatmate, who is normally indifferent to all
my CDs, has borrowed it already. I am suspicious that a member of this
list has written its review in my uni paper - not only did it get half a
page of uninterrupted praise, but the headline was 'Belle-Air'. Does
anyone own up?

Bad news: Dubstar have postponed their Cambridge date due to food
poisoning. I went to see them here two years ago and they cancelled then
as well.

Finally, does anyone know if B&S are touring the new album?

Yours busily making tapes,

Mark