Sinister: RE: arse, feck feck feck

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 24 19:11:27 GMT 1998

An ill Stuart Gardiner rote:
>Oh, and cheer up Sarah, you're not the only one feeling miserable, at
least you're not (as far as I know!) on painkillers and various other
drugs at the moment 'cos of an operation last Monday :-( Can I have some
sympathy now please?

Dear Tall Git, you can have my sympathetic aaahs...  & (did it hurt?)
(and pray tell, what exactly are these very vague "various other drugs" ? )

A mysterious Mr. Peter rote:
>Keith, your description of Air has certainly cleared up any doubts I may
have had. That's the second time you've described something as being like
John Martyn crossed with something unlikely in recent weeks. I'll have to
have a listen to John Martyn sometime.

Alright, what is this with a divorced middle-aged ex-alckie bald tosser
otherwise known as Mr. John Martyn?  And WHO dares to say he's better than
my beloved Nick Drake, anyway?  I'll tell you who - the leadsinger offa
Mainstream who, when i interviewed them, reckoned that Martyn was "the real
thing"  and that Nick was just some sort of shallow imposter...........
wanker.

Anyway, wasn't Martyn Nick's friend/producer/irritatin plagiarist?

But boys and girls, I have since softened and decided to listen to a couple
of his albums - anyone got in any suggestions for his finest hour that i
shooulddefinitely  buy?

Finally, a sad, sad sarah wrote:

>Never listen to Honey.
Otherwise known as HoneyEncouragerToMakeEveryonePoor.
He invents this fabulous IRC room.
He makes me go.
And my phone bill is telling me I owe them 66 pounds.
I am not a happy bunny.

Honeypie Paulie Poos - I've forgotten the very grown-up secret seven stylee
password.

Au revoir mes cuties,
Yaz xx