Sinister: Mumbly Cd out on Marsh Marigold

Michael Korchia mkorchia at xxx.fr
Mon Jan 26 13:02:02 GMT 1998

Well, this is an ad, which I think is not irrelevant on this list!

The 1st Mumbly album 'Being Ernest' is out on Marsh Marigold.
We're a French indiepop band, but most songs are in English (10 in
english, 4 in french, including a Serge Gainsbourg cover). There's a mix
of male & female vocals.
The sound and the music probably draw comparisons to Felt, the Feelies,
the Field Mice.
And of course: when we mixed the album, a few months ago, Aurore
guitarist/ singer & myself were listening to B&S ALL THE TIME (we still
are, even though I expected better than the last 3 CDep). So when the
sound engineer wanted to listen to CD whose sound we love, we played him
stuff by Felt, Luna, & of Course 'IYFS' by guess who. I said I just
wanted the same drums sound.

You can order it from me: 15 dollars, 8 pounds, 23 DM, 80 FF, etc....
postage included.
Or 20 dollars, 11 pounds, 30 DM, 110FF if you order it along with Watoo
Watoo Cdep 'un Peu de Moi' (my other band).

Thanks for reading (and, errrr..... for buying)

Michael Korchia
315, rue de Belleville
75019 Paris
France