No subject

David OReilly O9716742 at xxx.UK
Mon Jan 26 15:30:08 GMT 1998

right. im pretty pissed off. although im a pretty new bas fan, i
still absolutely adore "if your feeling...." and the eps.  i
therefore have very little bad to say about this wonderful band.
except this. WHY OH WHY OH WHY WONT THEY JUST GET UP OF THEIR
ARSES, DO A TOUR, DO JOOLS HOLLAND ETC SO WE CAN ACTUALLY FIND
OUT WHAT THE FUCK THEY LOOK LIKE??
before any die-hard fans plot to kill me for even daring to
criticize their beloved band, surely its what everyone wants??
the two recent gigs in manchester seemed destined to get bad
reviews and apparently they refused to do jools holland cause
they were asked to do "stars of track and field". this seems
totally ridiculous. i personally would love to see them live,
but as i live in belfast, it seems inevitable they will deny me
this pleasure. and it really gets on my nerves.
if they have planned a tour, then great, but it seems to me
there is no excuse for there actions in the past. why don't they
do (proper) interviews?? why haven't we seen their faces on the
tellie?? if they don't like the music press, fair enough, but
surely they understand its not these people they are speaking
to, but there fans??  having this strange attitude may seem a
quality to some, but at the end of the day i personally feel  i
am missing out on something brilliant.
does anyone agree, or am i talking complete bollix??
either way, i suppose it could be said i should settle for the
brilliant music, don't expect to much and shut to fuck up and
listen....