Sinister: Tigermilk for sale?

Essexdog5 at xxx.com Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 26 22:55:19 GMT 1998

A friend of mine who works in a second hand record shop called me this morning
to let me know that a vinyl copy of Tigermilk had come in. I'm not prepared to
shell out the seventy quid required (particularly as I have no record player),
but if anyone has a desperate urge to own, cherish, stroke and otherwise
fondle said rare objet, the shop is called Shakedown Records in Camden, Norf
Lahndan (24 Inverness Street).

NB This is not a cheap ad for my mate's shop - it's meant more as a public
service announcement, based upon my (maybe mistaken) belief that there aren't
that many copies available. OK?

Stephen.