Sinister: piggys in a shoebox

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Jan 26 23:20:47 GMT 1998

>I am sorry to disappoint you but in a moment of madness I purchased the =
>longpigs album...it now sits in a NIKE shoebox with all the other Cd's =
>that I don't think i'll ever listen to again.

ohhhh!my poor longpiggys,they're in your shoebox? Sweet Simon Stafford,once
I am able to,I shall come to London and kidnap you in the night and show you
what you are missing....

Ummm....
I do have a point to this email,I've waited long enough,but I cna't bear any
longer,can someone please please please make me a copy of Tigermilk/those
session things? I will love you forever and I'll make something for you in
return!...Suede? You like Suede? Yes? No? Ohhh..damn..
Something,anything I will give to you!

smooches,
Genevieve :)