Sinister: sinister: i dream of sinhysteria

Runegg Runegg at xxx.com
Tue Jan 27 06:04:18 GMT 1998

Hi all.

A message about dreaming, also about Tigermilk, and Madonna.  I'm a relatively
newfangled BAS junkie in New York--does anyone know if Tigermilk is available
anywhere in the states?  Does someone have tapes?

So I hear Matador is signing BAS--what can we expect from Madonna's label?--a
publicity blitz a la Alannis Morisette and Prodigy; BAS on every "new music"
station, some idiot screaming that they're the most exciting new band since
Sugar Ray....  Will we feel so special once that's happened?

Oh well.  For now, rainy night in New York, no kissing (even for practice)
tonight, so I watched the fish salesmen at the Fulton Fishport... listened to
what I have... wish I was in Scotland.

By the way, for ye who have trouble remembering your dreams, try this: every
night before bed, write down five things worth remembering from the day ("red
spider on desk", "ate a burrito, it was cold", "fell out of love", etc etc).
Keep the paper by your bed.  When you wake up, IMMEDIATELY write down the
images in your brain at that moment ("stupid alarm clock", "rain leak under
window", "something red i can't remember", etc.).  Do it every morning and
every night.  Within two weeks (probably less) you'll start remembering your
dreams; you'll wake up and instead of writing "stupid alarm clock" you'll
write a novel-length dream.... trust me, it works, just requires a little
work.  It tricks your brain into showing off its subconscious maze.... It's
worth it!!

sweet dreams; or have a nice day--
--Ari