Sinister: my lover stands on golden sands...

Nick Dastoor/BSHO/GB Nick_Dastoor/BSHO/GB%BSHO at notesgw.compuserve.com
Tue Jan 27 12:08:10 GMT 1998

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:20:23 -0500 (EST)
From: blink at xxx.net
Subject: Sinister: my lover stands on golden sands...

>This other guy  borrowed my discman for class and IYFS was in it and when he
>came back he said he hated them,that they sounded like they were background
>music at high school b-movies or soemthing..I don't know!..he was babbling
>out of control,and he made some rude comments so I smacked him against the
>lockers.

Way to go Genevieve!  This is what we want to see - war!  None of this
namby-pamby 'we don't want any trouble' nonsense. We shall fight them on the
beaches, we shall fight in the locker rooms, we shall fight on the fields and
in the streets, we shall fight in the back of the classroom; we shall never
surrender.  What did you do in the great battle of Belle and Sebastian daddy?,
our children will ask.  And we'll tell them of the time we were trapped alone
down a dark alleyway by a marauding gang of Verve fans wielding bicycle chains
but managed to waste them all armed only with a small badge.  Ah! Glory days.

A resurgent nick

nick_dastoor.bsho at notes.compuserve.com