Sinister: re: yeah i know, but....

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Tue Jan 27 13:12:49 GMT 1998

Sinister: yeah i know, but....

David OReilly (O9716742 at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK)
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:20:21 +0000 (GMT)

>im sorry, i know i should accept their choice not to do the
>normal mainstream band stuff, i just think its a real pity
>that people "miss out".
>it seems that the are a pretty damn special bunch of
>people, which may explain the perfection of thier music, so
>i try really hard to understand. then i think of how
>watching those people actually make those tunes which i
>love so much in front of my very eyes would be like. so why
>can't they share it with us??
>CANT THEY JUST SHARE IT WITH US, JUST ONCE?? LET US IN??
>david.

david, shut up. please. they've just done a bunch of gigs.
manchester at christmas, remember? and if you can't be
bothered to travel from belfast to manchester when there
were people there from exeter and aberdeen and fucking los
angeles then whose fault is that?

chances are there won't be any more gigs for a while because
isobel's got her finals (this according to chris in
manchester station on the 29th december) and you wouldn't
want her to miss out on an education would you?

so sit tight, be patient and shut up. and be prepared to
make an effort next time they play...

andy