Sinister: no B&S, just TBS....

Me GGY3SWM4 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 27 14:53:59 GMT 1998

Amanda Bergman wrote:

> 3) Trembling Blue Stars: I just stumbled upon their latest album, and it's
> so pleasant

Yeah, isn't it?

>...can anyone tell me more about them?

TBS are essentially the-bloke-that-used-to-be-in-the-Field-Mice-and-
Northern-Picture-Library (but whose name I forget) on dear departed
Sarah Records. First album was Her Handwriting, which is indeed
lovely, second is just about to appear following the recent single
'The Rainbow'. Go see the Shinkansen web-site for more info. And
whilst I'm here, you should all really own at the very least the Sarah
compilation 'There and Back Again Lane' cos its v.v. fab and in fact
constantly puts me in mind of a certain B&S....

Nick.