Sinister: Club nights?

adam the fool ah6991 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 27 16:47:27 GMT 1998

Does anyone know of any decent indie nights in bristol (It's all scary
'bristol scene' people around here, don't get me wrong i like the music,
but the people are all far too tall) all that i've found is Kandi Klub
which is alright but hasn't played b&s or Helen Love that i've
noticed...

And i think we should have a heated debate about little smileys rather
than the edinburgh clubs (bit far away you see...) ;o)
(I like mine to have a lopsided nose.)

Oh yeah - valentines day soon - anyone else think this is the worst day
of the year?

What else? Well why don't we pick a day sometime next month and then all
phone Radio One's Most Wanted (freephone i think) and force Dave Pearce
to play Expectations (or whatever) that would be cool.

Love Adam.