Sinister: Tigermilk for sale?

david.nicoll at xxx.uk david.nicoll at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 27 16:51:49 GMT 1998

Francisco wrote:-

I just can't believe how cheap it is.  And what I can't believe is that
no
one has torn asunder everything in his/her path to obtain this--and you
call yourselves fans!  70 quid!!  70 quid!!  hahahahaha.  I would kill to
buy this; why I would maliciously malign world leaders!

Has anyone bought it yet?  I'm sure its gone by now.

francisco

You think there wasn't a hundred clamouring fans on the phone straight
away?! By the time I got through the staff in the shop were fed up with
people asking and informed me that it was long gone. Anyone willing to
confess how much they paid for it?

David.

David Nicoll, Project Manager, Infrastructure

Ivory & Sime plc	Tel: 0131 260 2045
One Charlotte Square	Fax: 0131 243 1301
Edinburgh EH2 4DZ