Sinister: DISCO-A-GO-GO

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 27 17:53:35 GMT 1998

the subject line has no relation to anything but I think it would be
mildy amusing to point out that my goth friend who loves Marylin Manson
and Korn loooves Bis too! heehee, now *thats* only funny if you're
bored..... Bis cross the industrial goth market... :o)

I think it was a Kate who wrote that B&S were doing this....

<<because they're sitting in the playground eating sweets pinched from
woolies?>>

um, no actually that was kind of *me* today except that we (not B&S me
and mes amis) were sat around the piano in our colegios main hall thingy
whatjemcallit. I heartily recommend to all you lovely listees the orange
fudge, but as for the Turkish Delights and those <<coconut???>> things,
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Mon dieu they are absloutely degoutant.

Anyway, I have a question thing to ask.

Its seems to me that most people on this list are either 'indiepoppers'
with an immense knowledge of Field Mice and love loads of other bands in
the B&S genre, or (like moi) are  rockypoppy rockers who like Manics and
Suede and B&S have struck a very jangly chord with, but are very
different to your usual tunes.....very sweeping statement there but
amongst the majority of personnes sur cet liste it has seemed to bear
out...... :o)

So, can anyone confirm or deny this stereotype? Oh go on I've ben doing
stereotypes in media studies and think this would be a nice thing to
have a heated debate upon. (Other than a nice afghan sofa)

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Sarah

                The equal opportunities fight continues......

"You cant give a grenade to a homosexual HIS WRIST WOULD BE FAAAAR TOO LIMP! And
as for fighting in the War, you'd want to POWDER YOUR NOSE WOULDN'T YOU YOU
F**KING POOF!"
                --General Rosybourne in Current Occasions