Sinister: Tigermilk

Marylka Marylka at xxx.com
Tue Jan 27 21:31:23 GMT 1998

Hiya everyone.....just thought I'd better introduce myself and all that.  My
name is Marylka (or call me Milka, why not, everyone else does) and I've been
suspiciously hanging around the list for a few weeks now, but I thought now
was the time to be open and declare my love for the most stunningly fabulous
group ever to walk the earth.

So I like Belle and Sebastian then.

I was wondering if anyone saw the ad in the back of this week's NME for some
random record shop....hang on, I'll check the name....Opal Records, and anyway
they had in their possession a sacred and holy ...you guessed it...Tigermilk,
and it said ring up to enquire.  So of course I did, but *sniff* they'd
already sold it for £160!!!!  I think this breaks all records.  BUt worth
every penny, of course :-)

Have fun
lotsa love, Milka