Sinister: no b&sc MARK.E.SMITH-A-GO-GO

KATHLEEN MARY ANDERSON 96a10193 at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 28 12:28:03 GMT 1998

> >Its seems to me that most people on this list are either 'indiepoppers'
> >with an immense knowledge of Field Mice and love loads of other bands in
> >the B&S genre, or (like moi) are  rockypoppy rockers who like Manics and
> >Suede and B&S have struck a very jangly chord with, but are very
> >different to your usual tunes.....very sweeping statement there but
> >amongst the majority of personnes sur cet liste it has seemed to bear
> >out...... :o)
>
> I think this may be true, to a certain extent.  Everyone's going to come
> out with "oooh, no, i'm much more eclectic, look at these records I've
> got..."

me? gloria estefan and the fall.

> Oh, and I'm a rabid Fall fan, and run the Half Man Half Biscuit
> website...where do they fit in?

were you ever on  fallnet ? your name looks vaguely familiar...  a
top chat forum that alas i have been unable to subscribe to this
term, for some curious reason .  i quickly learnt to filter through
those messages on a basis of who had written them, not what they were
about;  sorry, this is rather saaaaad 'nd irrelevant... but i have
been dying to somehow mention the fall in all the time i've been on
this mailing list... i have done now!

> Erk, I'll go now.

ook, me too.

kate.