Sinister: AGE GAME and other games...

G R Thomas grthom at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 28 13:43:30 GMT 1998

Hi all,

	Just a quick note on a couple of matters. Firstly, has anyone
else tried Ben F's Age game. HOW COOL IS THAT?? Way cool, I reckon. How
the hell does any one do any thing like that? Not only was it a good
laugh, but it also restored my faith in my abilities of mental
arithmetic. Cheers Ben. If you haven't tried it yet, seek it out and
maybe give it ago...

Also, the discussion on where us B+S fans come from musically. Now,a
good point was made that this can all lead to "I'm more eclectic than
you are" pointscoring, but it must be said that some people come from
outside either the 'indiepop' (i.e. Pastels (is it?)) or Manics/Suede
rockypoppers rockers scene (like moi). As some of you may know (or not,
I can't remember) I've been into B+S and other similar (to me) bands
for a while, but my musical background is completely different.
(Hip-Hop/Jungle/Happy Hardcore). I really like both Suede and the
Manics, and I'm getting more into the 'indiepop' (more similar to B+S)
scene every day. Make of this what you will, but I'm a case in point
that not everyone fits into these stereotypes, and maybe no-one does
completly. I'm not sure.

Lorraine, I'm into dance music (see above)

Sorry about the life story,

Loads of love,

GIDEONxxxx