Sinister: Shah Shah a Go Go

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Wed Jan 28 17:36:51 GMT 1998

Keith Watson wrote ...

>This bit about eclecticism etc, B+S fans only being into this and that and
>stuff. More of a point was the fact that probably the only people I've ever
>met who are only into one specific type of music invariably aren't into it
>for the music at all...

Ehrm ... I suppose I'm a victim of generalization here, but definitely not
the only one.

>    The general point being that I don't believe these "camps" really exist
>(Suede/Manics, Indiepoppers), it may well be what people talk about cause
>they think it's going to be of interest to others perhaps. If anyone wants
>to disprove this please let me know if you belong exclusively to one of
>these camps.

I've never considered myself as belonging to a certain "camp" anyway, but
yes ... apart from some Jazz, my musical preferences are "confined" by
ranging from Sixties Beat/Garage/Psychedelia to contemporary P!O!P! nuggets
... from the Marine Girls to the Dog Faced Hermans ... from Sophia to
Dinosaur Jr ... from Sarah Records to Blast First Records ... and I'm
perfectly happy with my situation.

"Keep your mind open" (Kaleidoscope [US])

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just
And also on the unjust fella
But more upon the just because