Sinister: Tigermilk request (the usual one)

Russell Sharpe RKS at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 28 19:45:59 GMT 1998

A B&S Novice Who Has Never Heard Tigermilk writes ...

I wonder if any kind person (--->You Know Who You Are<---) with
Tigermilk who has not already made 1000s of tapes for the HaveNots could
please please please make one for me.  (... no, no, I just wonder,
that's all)

In return ... any interest out there in German bands?  I'm thinking
Element Of Crime, Sterne, Flowerpornos, Technotronic, Freundeskreis but
most particularly of Blumfeld.  Worth knowing about (well I would say
that wouldn't I?)

tschuess

rustle

rks at datcon.co.uk