Sinister: The Farmers Boys

steve genge steve at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 28 20:36:54 GMT 1998

> Does anyone remember The Farmer's Boys? Duke?
> Boy am I dating myself (and I must say, I'm a cheap date).

Memories of The Farmers Boys - Seeing their video for "In The Country"
starring Big Ron from Eastenders & lots of running about  in, yes
you've guessed it, the country.

Someone in the band being called Frog

Best of all I've still got their "Muck It Out" single as it's a rather
wonderful shaped picture disc of a cartoon pig in sunglasses holding
a ghetto blaster.  Alas still no guarantee of a hit single.

Weren't they always lumped in with the Higsons as the cutting edge
East Anglian pop movement?