Sinister: Re: DISCO-A-GO-GO

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Jan 28 20:41:01 GMT 1998

<<the subject line has no relation to anything but I think it would be
mildy amusing to point out that my goth friend who loves Marylin Manson
and Korn loooves Bis too!)

YES yes me too! I know a chick who lives for Sanrio and Bis and anything
cute & fluffy, but she was also a die hard goth "in the days..." AND she
still goes to Manson/Korn/Misfits shows
She explains it as a sort of "yin-yang fascination, good vs evil, light
vs dark"

FINAL AIR MENTION (we can hope)
Did anybody else see the review of "moon safari" on Addicted to Noise
???
They say it's "not so hot"... the backlash begins...

<< i wonder if any of
B&S are David Lynch fans?  i wonder what their fave movies are...  don't
tell me; hal hartley features.  i know, i know...>>

hmmmm

Well I am off to Londres, Ingleterre tomorrow! yay me.  Can only hope
they play B&S on my  flight too, which is unfortunately not Virgin
airlines but a girl can dream...

take care all,  taracita