Sinister: Tigermilk solution

northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 28 22:14:19 GMT 1998

Right okey dokey

The band haven't got time to promote a rerelease of Tigermilk

Fine

Then the simple solution is to release it as a bonus CD on their new
album.

The people who have to constantly make tapes must be getting *very*
annoyed by now and also feeling unsafe in their beds for the prospect
of a MacHamburglar stealing their precious copy.

And also doesn't Vinyl wear out if you use it too much?  Isn't this
also unfair on our Tigermilk owning friends.

(ps.  Small Record Shop ad. in NME)
Modern Rock Song due Feb?

Dave and Katrina please confirm?!?

Northy