Sinister: death and disaster only make me love you more

Mark mdp21 at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 29 10:16:01 GMT 1998

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 Genevieve wrote:

> >	Just a quick note on a couple of matters. Firstly, has anyone
> >else tried Ben F's Age game. HOW COOL IS THAT?? Way cool, I reckon. How
> >the hell does any one do any thing like that? Not only was it a good
> >laugh, but it also restored my faith in my abilities of mental
> >arithmetic. Cheers Ben. If you haven't tried it yet, seek it out and
> >maybe give it ago...
>
> I tried it to...I've seen ones like that before,I wonder..who makes them up?
> Do they jstu sit there for days and days and days and come up with it..or
> are they jsut simple rules of mathematics...right now
> I HATE MATH. Come monday night and I shall be banished to the basement by my
> parents.
> First they will give me the sad stares,then they will kill me.

Its very simple really... using a bit of arithmetic you can make up one to
do anything you want. I was quite impressed that I could still cope with
adding up in my head though, after four years of studying maths. My dad
got it wrong though, and he's an engineer. Why don't you test your parents
with it too?

Love,

Mark