Sinister: wouldn't a B&S musical be so ace!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 27 20:19:13 GMT 1998

A load of guff which involved adding up to find out about your ages..
went on to say.....

You  should  now  have a three digit number:
The first digit of this was your  original number (i.e. how many times
you
want to go out each week).

The second two digits are your age!!!

I actually arased doing this AND IT WORKS!!
I got 716 and THATS WHAT I SAID/AM!!!!
I am 16 and I said I'd go out 7 days a week. Oh wow oh wow. And I even
was clever and did long multiplication to do 19 times 50!!! Not even the
calculator next to me!

I can't do long division though.

I prefer JOY DIVISION!

WOW! Ben Ferneyhough you are a genius!

heck, I can't seem to stay off this list can I???

I loather microsoft. I'm going to kill Bill Gates. Anyone else want to
join in? 'pooters are so cpitalist its unfair.

And so are phone companies.

I missed Stuart D last time and I bet I will miss him again. Not that
I'd be interesting or anythig, not that I ever am and just can't bear to
leave my 'pooter to learn Spanish words......

bueno, voy en mi habitacion ahora porque tengo muchos deberos.
(thats as good as it gets!)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Sarah

"......visionary and poet cursed work before trying it, and would only lift a
finger to write a book. THE IDLE THOUGHTS OF A DAYDREAMER, Volumes 1 to 10. Ten
in ten years. Like Felt records flowing freely from an uncluttered mind....."