Sinister: Sing Hosanna! Actual B&S content (sort of) for once!

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 29 17:30:33 GMT 1998

	I have a dream!  This is fabulous, I can never remember my
dreams normally, but this morning one of them actually stuck in my head.
Woohoo!  So children, are you sitting comfortably?  Then I'll begin...
	I can't actually remember most of the aforesaid nocturnal
ramble, but I'll briefly outline the pertinent section, which is the bit
I can recall clearly: I was walking through a big group of people,
arranged in one of those oh-so-typical Sixties-student-film tableaux:
you know, lovely young things with long hair in flowery frocks, paisley
shirts and afghan coats decoratively spread out around the surface of an
idyllic park-type setting in comfy, liberated, conversational groupings,
deliciously disapproving of war and other nastinesses.
	Anyway, as I said, I was walking through this Garden of Earthly
Delights, and I suddenly heard something very familiar: I looked around
me, and I saw a girl with long blonde hair sitting by a fountain,
singing and accompanying herself on an acoustic guitar.  She was playing
Modern Rock Song.  Quite badly.  This, of course, seemed perfectly
logical while I was asleep, but as soon as I woke up I had one of those
"What the hell was that all about" moments.  I haven't even listened to
Modern Rock Song for ages (well, a couple of weeks, which counts as ages
in the relative scale of listening to B&S tracks).  And why was she
playing it so badly?  She had a really whiny voice and everything.  If
this says anything disturbing about my psyche to anyone, don't hesitate
to tell me and scar my fragile ego forever.
	Well, I'd better be orff then.  I'm going to Canterbury
(hurdy-gurdy street-performer capital of the Western World) tomorrow,
which should be absolootly marvellous.  Or something in that general
line of description anyway.   So, 'tis time to say

            Au revoir,
                          Liz.
                         (edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)

On a bus