Sinister: sorry...

J.B.Hunt JOA97JBH at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 29 18:19:34 GMT 1998

Jeez, I've just been through the archive, and noticed that B+S and
Peanuts have already been discussed in excelsis. Doh. So sorry for
the previous witter.
Ho hum. If anyone in Ayrshire feels down after Blind Date and Family
Fortunes on a Saturday, you should visit the Attic nightclub in
Irvine. Not only is it very reminiscent of a school disco with lots
of snogging and crisps, the DJ invariably plays Lazy Line Painter
Jane. It's a fine moment. The dancefloor clears and about five people
with a variety of disfigurements hobble on and dance furiously, then
the record stops and Cast ooze out of the speakers and the B+S
kids are trampled underfoot by a thousand retro trainers.
Does anyone know the listing for the new single and/or the new LP, or
is this something else that's already been done to death?
JBH