Sinister: Greetings & Salutations

David Murrow dfactor at xxx.com
Thu Jan 29 19:34:40 GMT 1998

Hey B & S cats --

I'm new to the list, and wanted to say hello. I found out about B & S
through Anglophile Clem, and it is some of the most uniquely gorgeous
pop I've heard since, well, OK, Freddie & the Dreamers! (kidding.....:-)

Anyway, Like Dylan in the Movies is my bip-boppin' pop tune of the year.
And I'm here to learn more about B & S from your in-country perspective
(I lived in London '89-91, Amsterdam '91-96 and Brussels '96-'97 before
heading back to Clintonville.)

Clem wrote...
>>>this music has SERIOUS crossover potential and being signed to a
major indie here in the states can only help

I can only agree on B & S's potential to open up dead ears in the US. In
the past, I've made some indie pop / cool stuff tapes for one of my
brothers with little feedback in return. But word back from younger bro
on "If You're Only Feeling Sinster" has been very positive, and this is
coming from a bozo who listens to Dead Person' Music -- really! Stevie
Ray Vaughan, Hendrix, Doors, blah, blah, blah.

Me? I like B & S songs ALOT. They're very fresh, witty, cheeky, lovely,
groovy and pop-posaurus!

15 minutes with B & S? I wouldn't say no....

Proudly cognizant,

Dfactor