Sinister: Quiz time

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Jan 29 19:37:43 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: northy <rnorth at amos.co.uk>
Para: sinister at majordomo.net <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: martes 27 de enero de 1998 23:24
Asunto: Sinister: Reel around the fountain?

http://moz.pair.com/information/stephane/covers.htm

go to this link - scroll down to REEL AROUND THE FOUNTAIN

it says that Belle and Sebastian have done a slower version of this
song!!!

Is this new news?

Not to veterans of the indie wars like the lovely Andy Dean, who has a
lengthy review of the gigs featuring said song on his website.
Northy, I don't think you've read the entire Belle and Sebastian archive,
have you?
I bet you can't answer these questions:

1) Where did the concerts take place?
2) Who did Andy go with?
3) How did they travel?
4) Was it reasonably priced?
5) It was Andy's "first time". First time what?
6) Did he enjoy it?

I know all this because it was one of the first things I read when I first
lost my Internet virginity. Such was my excitement that I gleefully printed
it out, and found it when we moved house.

This is also an opportunity to point out my new e-mail address. Presuming
the
bloody thing works.

Peter