Sinister: Lazy Line Posters

northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 29 23:28:40 GMT 1998

I ordered my poster on Monday and got it on Wednesday so the people
at VinylTap are pretty quick.

Poster is brill and hanging up as the pride of my room but it does
come folded and not in a proper poster sender so it has crease marks
:(

oh btw. if you are near a WH SMITHS in the near future go in and look
for Lou Reed & The Velvet Underground (best of)

I got it for £3 in Kingston today!!!   I couldn't believe it!

£3 for 20 great songs!

Why pay £3.99 for the crap Perfect Day when you can get the good one
plus 19 other songs

Peace Man

Northy

get up