Sinister: ARAB CRAP!

northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 30 02:30:19 GMT 1998

Just been watching the NME Brat awards show on Channel 4

Arab Strap are absolute shite!!!

Their set consisted of one fat Scottish bloke sitting on a stool and
SAYING crap lyrics and then a pointless, non melodic crappy chorus of
plain old guitars

As I heard in "DreamTeam" yesterday....

"What a bunch of strokers"

Ultrasound looking absolutely fucking brilliant though.  What a song
they placed!! I think I will see them at the Conway Hall in London
now.  I was gonna see Cornershop but naahhhh!

bye

Northy

get up
turn light on