Sinister: ARIGATO I love you

Aya Masuda img03 at xxx.jp
Fri Jan 30 06:54:00 GMT 1998

Hello B&S world!
I'm coming directly to you from Tokyo Japan

I just finish my graduate project. I think no more shouting"Oh get me away
from here I'm dying!" in serious!
I always listen "lazy lain painter Jane" during doing my project. Cool!
My name is Aya and it means colorful in KANJI (Chinese character).
I want to know what is your name mean?
I really interest about "name" long time.
Like, my friend T.J! For us (Japanese) doesn't make any sense.(sorry honey~)

I just went to see stereolab the day before yesterday.
I really like B&S!! Pizzicato5 used to be in number one band for me.
AUSEMN!AUSEMN!AUSEMN!

Is this e-mail cool?
I tried really hard for this mail!
I wish I spoke to you!! It is better for me to communicate in cool
situation like this.
sorry if I use wrong English.

Love you all!!
(But if you are cool boy and have flat in London and Paris,
Second house in LA with great swimming pool,
AND living in Amsterdam, You can get special LOVE from me!! ; - ) Haha~

Me Japanese girl
AYA