Sinister: ARAB ****!

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Fri Jan 30 11:08:40 GMT 1998

northy wrote:

> Just been watching the NME Brat awards show on Channel 4
> Arab Strap are absolute shite!!!
> Their set consisted of one fat Scottish bloke sitting on a stool and
> SAYING crap lyrics and then a pointless, non melodic crappy chorus of
> plain old guitars
> As I heard in "DreamTeam" yesterday....
> "What a bunch of strokers"

ooh, watch the backlash northy ... quick tag, protect him!

> Ultrasound looking absolutely fucking brilliant though.  What a song
> they placed!! I think I will see them at the Conway Hall in London
> now.

Ummm, am i the only person who thinks Ultrasound are going to fall flat
on their faces this year???

I may as well plug the snow patrol gig on Feb 12th at backyard @ water
rats ... they are also playing dundee, glasgow, perth, edinburgh,
manchester, oxford, bristol, leeds and norwich too, so if anyone wants
the dates just mail me privately.

I think Arab Strap are fantastic and i don't care if i can't always
understand what Aidan is saying.

enuff for now ...

Katrina.