Sinister: Alternative Nation

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Fri Jan 30 11:49:43 GMT 1998

Just thought i'd let you all know, that there is a special Scottish
edition of Alternative Nation next Tuesday 3rd Feb - (MTV, 11pm - 1am).

They will be the first tv show to air the video for Jeepster's new
signing snow patrol debut single "little hide", and will follow it with
B&S's "Dog On Wheels" (unless Colin changes his mind and plays oneof the
other two!)

You heard it here first ... set those videos now!

There'll also be Pastels & Orange Juice clips too, and maybe even some
Arab Strap (well, if they made a video anyway!)

Cheers,
Katrina.