Sinister: (Arab Crap)..he...he...I started a discussion *neagghh*

northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 30 20:52:01 GMT 1998

Hey List

> Katrina said...
> Ummm, am i the only person who thinks Ultrasound are going to fall flat
> on their faces this year???

Quite possibly yes.

The fat bloke was wearing an old mans cardigan and they still rocked.
Therefore they must be brilliant (plus the song was brilliant)

The line I especially didn't like in the Arab Crap song was the

"she wanked me off"

I mean come on what sort of a sick, disgusting, "I just don't want to
know" lyric is that.

Anyone out there Welsh?

I am a quater Welsh and I'm going to Bangor uni in the summer
and....erm.....I like Catatonia.  So I basically am!

___________________________smiths bit_____________

OK...so now I have bought the Queen is Dead and Louder than Bombs.
They're both great.  Louder than Bombs takes a few listens but it is
brill.  Who did the original "Golden Lights" then?  What should I buy
next?!?  Most of the other albums seem to have 6 or so tracks that I
already have on the Louder than Bombs album!

Peace Man!

Northy

get up
turn light on