Sinister: Get attention by swearing in your subject....it worked for me!

northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 30 20:52:38 GMT 1998

Hey listies and especially Rob!

> > Arab Strap are absolute shite!!!
>
> Agreed.

Thank God!  Someone agreeing with me for a change!

> with support from Dawn of the Replicants who are also terribly ace.
> That's how I'm spending my Valentine's Day - at the Ultrasound concert.

See ya there!  I'm getting my tickets when I go up to London to see
Catatonia!  Great support I agree.

> BTW, the NME tape that Ultrasound are on is the Oxford Sound City tape - I
> raked it out last night.

Yeah I got this too.
This song is OK but the one they played on Channel 4 was just so so
so so so so so so so brilliant!

I don't actually think that they are playing London on
Valentines....oh....I bet you're not from London right?

Peace Man

Northy

get up
turn light on