Sinister: Whats the difference between Clinton and the Titanic? Only 200 people went down on the Titanic

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Fri Jan 30 20:37:14 GMT 1998

on 30 Jan 98, Aya Masuda wrote...

>Hello B&S world!
>I'm coming directly to you from Tokyo Japan
>Is this e-mail cool?
>I tried really hard for this mail!
>I wish I spoke to you!! It is better for me to communicate in cool
>situation like this.

Genevieve your crown is under threat so get your madcap hat on and repeat after
me:
'I love you fishcake boy, your elbows are so like , um how do I say? pointy
pointy .'

>I want to know what is your name mean?
>I really interest about "name" long time.

It means purity and innocence. No laughing at the back there.

Tag wrote about being annoyed about the fat one from Ultrasound being harpooned
for being so disgustingly fat and lardy.
Well, I think I remember telling you this but Tiny (for that is his name) moved
into a room in our house in Newcastle when I was a student, during the summer
and just before we moved out.
He spent his days and nights living in a single bed with a girl, 2, no 3 times
the size of him, and it was a constant source of amazement and wonder to us all
that they only emerged in four whole weeks to eat or go to the loo.
Thankfully, I never got to see his whole stomach  until last week in the Maker
or something and there it was in all its shining rippling glory.
Well, Tiny, good on you mate, I hope you have a whale of a time in your new
found pop career, but whatever you do, don't come blubbering to me when it all
bursts and you're left washed up on the beach.

Susannah.