Sinister: First time I have ever laughed out loud at an email...

northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 30 21:58:35 GMT 1998

Hey List

> Ricky Tikki Tavi Northy wrote:
>
> >I ordered my poster on Monday and got it on Wednesday so the people
> >at VinylTap are pretty quick.
> >
> >Poster is brill and hanging up as the pride of my room but it does
> >come folded and not in a proper poster sender so it has crease marks
> >:(
>
> Oh, god!  That's just awful.  Can we all rally round?  A benefit gig,
> something like that.

*Here it is*  The one time I have ever laughed out loud at an email
message.  And I am not being sarcastic!

Well done Tag (hey what happened to protecting me from the nasty list
members!)

> Fat Scottish blokes are bastards aren't they?  Should have slaughtered
> the lot of them at Culloden.

Yup.

> With my life, if necessary

Oh!  There it is!  Thanx man!

> Fuck, I missed the Simpsons.

I watch the Simpsons sometimes twice a day and I never get bored of
it!

I also love patronising my friends who only have "BBC2 Simpsons"
by quoting endlessly from the newer (and better ones)

he...he...he.

Peace people!

Northy

Hows about a BESEEN chat on one the Belle and Sebastian page?
They are great!

get up
turn light on
take gown