Sinister: a final goodbye...

GntlTuesdy at xxx.com GntlTuesdy at xxx.com
Sat Jan 31 00:08:18 GMT 1998

hey i made that sound all dramatic, but really this isn't going to be...

Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone on the list!  I don't think i really
like the listserves concentrating on one band, but if there ever was a band,
then B&S is it! so cheers to all of you for having such rad musical tastes and
i wish the band a lifetime of lovely music making!

A big thanks to Matthew from NJ for dubbing me Tigermilk. good man!

and before i say goodbye, i decided i must do my part and offer the first
person to email me privately a dub of TIGERMILK, now i can't promise you
amazing fidelity, but who cares, right.  okay you just gotta be in the USA
thats all i ask...
my address is: GntlTuesdy at aol.com

cheers lads!

love, neal