Sinister: A Slight Resemblance

Samiam samiam2 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 31 01:18:38 GMT 1998

As I was scrolling through the backlog of Sinister digests, the song
'Lucky' (the reprise version by Northern Picture Library which I just
bought) came on and the Piano bit sounds eerily similar to the Trash Can
Sinatras 'Unfortunate Age'.  Just wanted to mention that...

All this talk of Field Mice/Northern Picture Library/Trembling Blue
Stars has gotten me curious about the new album.  How does it compare to
their older stuff?  I liked the Rainbow cd single, I was hoping for more
of the same, though I think you hardcore fans of this group didn't like
the cd single that much.

Sammy Spice

Sam