Sinister: re: even as we speak

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Sat Jan 31 05:20:52 GMT 1998

> >> golden , comet gain, SUPER, EVEN AS WE SPEAK ( Katrina?)
> >i don't know them ... are they australian too?  shelley?????
>
> ?? there is a crappy band around called even, but i've not heard of
> 'even as we speak'  - and i usually know what the kids are listening to,
> so no.... i don't think so.

I'm sure there are others who are much more knowledgeable on the subject
but i'm bored and don't want to study anymore so I'll chime in...Even As
We Speak are australian, but don't exist as such today. They put out
several releases on Sarah, and um, I think I have a 7" on Summershine by
them as well...Two of the gals in the band are now in a band called the
Singing Bush who's only release that I'm aware of is on a 4 band comp 7"
jointly released by DriveIn and Season Records. All very fun pop music.

Those of you who know more about it than me, feel free to add/correct etc.

xo
jj