Sinister: re: even as we speak

Andrew D Adler ada202 at xxx.edu
Sat Jan 31 08:12:56 GMT 1998

At 12:20 AM 1/31/98 -0500, jj heldmann wrote:
>I'm sure there are others who are much more knowledgeable on the subject
>but i'm bored and don't want to study anymore so I'll chime in...Even As
>We Speak are australian, but don't exist as such today. They put out
>several releases on Sarah, and um, I think I have a 7" on Summershine by
>them as well...Two of the gals in the band are now in a band called the
>Singing Bush who's only release that I'm aware of is on a 4 band comp 7"
>jointly released by DriveIn and Season Records. All very fun pop music.

well, maybe my first post shouldn't be so unrelated but...here's a
discography:

---Even As We Speak
     Beautiful Day on Sarah Records - SARAH 059 (7") Jan'92
     Blue Eyes Deceiving Me on Sarah Records - SARAH 079 (7"+CD5) '93
     Blue Suburban Skies on Big Home Production (7") Dec'87
     Feral Pop Frenzy on Sarah Records - SARAH 614 (LP+CD) 2.Feb'93
     Goes So Slow on Phantom Records - PH 034 (7") Aug'89
     I Won't Have To Think About You on Big Home Production (7") Jan'87
     Nothing Ever Happens on Sarah Records - SARAH 037 (7") Nov'90
     One Step Forward on Sarah Records - SARAH 049 (7") 6.Aug'91
     Outgrown This Town on Phantom Records - PHMLP6 (12") Oct'90
     Small Fish In A Big Machine on Voyeur Records - VOYEUR 1 (7") Jun'86

and in addition to the singing bush song on the drive in/season 7" they
have a track on the whirl-wheels cd comp on shelflife.
look to the even as we speak one step forward ep on sarah to see where the
great acid house kings come from (on an aside, look out for the forthcoming
acid house kings cd...pop!).
and to it into the air discussion. even as we speak have a brill tune _(all
you find is) air_. so there you go.

all the best,
andy