Sinister: stupid post

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Jan 31 23:21:52 GMT 1998

Dear pretty people,

>Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:17:50 -0000
>From: ELIZABETH DAPLYN <EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: I need a shady lane

>Hurrah!  I went to see Travis last Friday at the Astoria.  It was part
>of the NME Br*t Shows, but let's not dwell on such unpleasantnesses.
>Good grief, but the Hybirds are shite.  Ultrasound were really cool,
>despite lovely choruses of "You fat bastard" from Cro-Magnon Man in all
>his glory, and Travis were absolootly gorgeous.  I love Franny!  Also:
>Wierd Occurrences: An Occasional Item:

I like Franny..but I love Dougie Payne..oh him of the bored face and tshirt
and mustard leather jacket!And his name...Dougie...dougie dougie dougie....

>	Hey!  Genevieve!  You're making more sense than normal!  If you
>carry on like this no-one will think you're as cute any longer.  Get
>back to loopiness right away is my recommendation.

i think I make sense,and I'm not cute..I have horns a little beard and a tail.
But no claws.

>I've met David Bowie, dontchaknow?
>
>ObB&S: I know someone called Jenny, and would like a photo of her, but I
>don't have one.  Is that on-topic enough?
>
>Rod.

Wow! You know I would love to meet him,but in the Labyrinth style...with his
cape and the crystal ball doing the wavy hand motion thing and the 'If you
turn it just so you can see into your dreams!' Actually...I don't really
know much of his music...I know Velvet Goldmine....and that's about it....

>Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:05:47 -0800 (PST)
>From: Nicole Elger <nicolina at xxx.com>
>Subject: Sinister: happy bunny thanks

>Genevieve, make sure to check your snail mail often, as I'm sure half the
>guys on this list have squished themselves into boxes with air-holes and
>mailed themselves off to you, and they are probably eager to get out and
>stretch. (Hey, maybe that's why the list has been slow lately: too many
>people trapped in boxes!)  I think there should be a French-Canadian
>remake of the great (but short-lived) US TV show "My So-Called Life." You
>would be the perfect Angela (Claire Danes) and your record store crush boy
>sounds just right for the part of gorgeous-but-aloof Jordan. Instead of
>sneaking out to go to a Buffalo Tom concert, you'd be going to see B&S,
>bien sur!

Sadly,nobody appear in boxes...but it could be the canadian postal
system...speediest around,you know...
You know how the lovely that idea is! I have not seen beautiful record store
boy for a long time now..it seems like a long time anyways..I was GOING to
see him yesterday actaully,it was carnivale day and while everyone was
playing pool I was going to slip away...but NO...Marcelle just kept driving
by....he just...drove...right by...
I have no news on B&S but I have news on the Stuart David lookalike!
1,his voice doens't match his face 2....He has the same guitar (brand) as me
3...his fingers just FLY over his guitar..it's so beautiful to watch,it
always amazes me when people do riffs like that...

And I had another dream,where we were juste lie together on this beautiful
hill of knee deep grass..the grass was so green...like emeralds,you know?
Then S.D got this attitude and started complaining about his
guitar.....ohhh...damn...

ummmm...that's about it,
and if you send a letter to Belle and Sebsatian,does it actually get to
them,or does some guy sitting in a truck read them and laugh?

choco kisses,
Genevieve xxx