Sinister: Jesus Be A Fence Around Me

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Jul 1 08:22:23 BST 1998

I'm in my new abode. For the first time in two years or more I'm not living
in a ready-made sitcom.

First of all, congratulations to Sarah for your Media Studies success. Have
some of those toffee doughnuts to celebrate.

I am not stalking your parents, Tim, I am merely expressing an interest in
Sidmouth after reading about the intriguing activities of the Sidmouth
Contingent in Tangents. What I'd really like is some direct autobiographical
accounts of those halcyon days, preferably from the singer. Hooray for
Tangents, and roll on the next competiton. I know this probably sounds
sarcastic, but it isn't.

t's about time Trousers had another competiton too.

Female drummers: There was some bird with peroxide hair who used to drum and
sometimes do backing vocals for bands like Microdisney, Everything But the
Girl and The Communards. Julie something, I think, but my memory's not all
it used to be. She looked like Margi Clarke. It was never clearer in her
era...

To finish with, a poor quality joke:
Did you hear the one about the Vietnam vet? He got his arm stuck up a water
buffalo's bum. And had to call the fire brigade.

Bobby Chariot