Sinister: Sidmouth International Folk Festival

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 1 09:34:07 BST 1998

Peter Miller wrote :

>>Any action in Sidmouth? Anything? I'm in the middle of moving
house, that's exciting.

Mr Creosote wrote :

>My parents live in Sidmouth. You keep away from there. Don't try >to pretend
>you have a job folk dancing in the International Folk Festival.
>HoneyPaul!
>Miller's stalking my parents! Tell him to leave me (and them) alone.
>I'm scared.

I've been to the Sidmouth IFF and Tim and his family were there in the Russian Circus troop selling arms to Afghanistani Sunday Brass Band.

Meester Miller was sat outside the Big Marquee with a monkey on his shoulder waxing his dodgy moustache making lewd suggestions to Hungarian cheese-tasters.

He's already there Timbo and he's gonna getcha !!!

Just thought you ought to know.

Sepp Blatter.